Pagina's

Ghost Talks




June 11th, 2015



Dad's ghost whispers, grandpa's ghost rings the bell. I wonder why there it a difference in the way they communicate with us.

Would your "body condition" at the moment of death have an influence on your afterlife?

When dad died, he could speak. Grandpa on the other hand, had lost his voice. The last days of his life, grandpa could only whisper.

If dad sounds like he's whispering when he's actually talking normal, then I would never be able to understand grandpa when he's whispering.

I think that's why grandpa rings the bell and dad whispers.

At least that's what I make of it. I don't know if I'm right, but that's the only explanation I can come up with...



June 30th, 2015



Holy macramonies! While uploading my notes, the computer screen suddenly freezed.

I restarted my computer and scrolled through my notes. Luckely, I hadn't lost any data. There was something odd, though.

In the middle of the document one sentence -only one- had been changed.

Instead of 

"At least that's what I make of it. I don't know if I'm right, but that's the only explanation I can come up with..."

it now said:

"At least that's what I make of it. I don't know if I'm right, but that's the only explanation."



Is someone telling me I'm on the right track?




(image found at; theghostdiaries.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten