Pagina's

Ghostly Whispers





June 3rd, 2015



Since dad died, I hear whispering at night.

I could never really understand what is being said, so I decided to train myself. I started to focus every night a little longer on the whispers, trying to decipher the messages.

Last night the training finally paid off: I could hear a conversation between two people.
The "translation" of the whispers was always 3 words behind, but I could understand what they were saying.
The two ghosts were talking about renovating a shed, but one had to watch out for a red wooden log or something.

When I told mom about it, she was in shock: the day before he died, dad told her the roof of the shed needed to be redone. The roofers had to watch out because the red painted log isn't as strong as it used to be.

I wasn't home during my parents' conversation. And mom never talked about it before today...


We're making progress.



(image found at: www.englishteachermelanie.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten