Pagina's

A Cold Touch


May 4th, 2015


I know it's already late. I should be in bed, but I first need to write this down...

Today I had classes 'till 21.00h.. An hour later I was back home.

Eventough it was already dark, I passed by my rabbits to make sure they were alright. I also made preparations to feed the wild birds the next day.

During the preparations outside, I suddenly felt a hand on my back. A shiver went through my spine: the hand felt so unnaturally cold. I immediatly turned around... There was nobody.

I was standing in an open space, the ground existing out of little stones. Whenever you run or make sudden movements, those stones make a lot of noise. The outdoor lights were turned on, so I had a clear view of my surroundings. Nobody could have hid or run off without me noticing it.

I clearly felt that hand, though. Someone has touched my back, I'm not imaging it.

Was it dad? Was it grandpa? Was it someone else? Or something else? Whose hand did I feel?




(image found at: www.thehorrorzine.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten