Pagina's

Ghost Doctor



May 15th, 2015


Eversince the accident 10 years ago, my wrist hurts every day. The doctors told me they can't do anything about it: it will hurt the rest of my life.

The last 5 years it got worse, so I started to wear a strong bracelet for support.

When grandpa died -January 7th, 2015- my wrist started to hurt like hell. (Sorry for the expression. There is no other way to describe it, tough.)

I don't like anything that can affect my senses. That's why I refuse to take any painkillers. The only way to keep the aches bearable, was by upgrading the bracelet.

One week later I started to wear a glove with some metal in it for extra support.

Every morning I immediatly grab my glove: one minute without the glove and I cry out in pain.

But since I felt that hand on my back, the aches are getting less and less. I don't grab for my glove anymore. Everyday I can walk around a bit longer without having to wear it.

Today I could even go a whole day without the glove.

Did that hand heal my wrist? How? Why? How did it know my wrist hurt? Grandpa didn't know it and dad hadn't got a clue either...

Who or what was it? How can I say "Thank you"?



(image found at: freyaloves.deviantart.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten