Pagina's

Reaching out from the other side


April 19th, 2015


Since my father died, everything is weirder than usual. Yes, it's weird not having him around. Yes, everyone is acting weird because we all grieve in a different way. I don't mean that.

No, it's just... I've got the feeling his ghost is still around: since Sunday remote controles are moving, baskets suddenly fall down with great force...

I even think dad tries to communicate with me: there's a knocking on the bathroom door (when everyone in the house is downstaires), I hear someone whistling in my room (when everyone else is asleep), there's the tapping on my window....

If you close your eyes at night and concentrate, you can hear whispering. I can't understand the words, though.

I need to find a way to understand what he says.




(image found at: www.christopherfowler.co.uk)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten