Pagina's

Ding Dong Dead


April 29th, 2015


Today mom and I went to my grandparents' house. Grandma had asked me to have a look at grandpa's camera and computer.

I decided to first fiddle with the camera in kitchen. Meanwhile mom and grandma had a look at the computer in the living room, at the other side of the house.

Not long after they'd left the kitchen, grandma fetched me: the computer screen had frozen. I followed her to the living room.
When I came near the computer, the screen was acting normal again.
I went back to the camera.

A few minutes later mom and grandma joined me in the kitchen. Mom wanted to know if I had also heard the bell ringing. "What bell?" I asked. Grandma smiled.

"Your late grandfather has started to ring the front door bell.
When a human being rings it, it doesn't work. If you don't believe me, go and have a try.
There is nothing wrong with the wiring: it just only rings whenever I do something your grandpa never liked me doing.
He never liked your mom or me messing with his electronics, that why he rang that bell a few minutes ago. He never minded you playing with it, so the bell stopped the moment I fetched you."

"I want to hear that bell too," I said, "Grandpa, if you're here, will you please ring the bell?"

The bell rang. There was nobody at the front door, I checked. The sound seemed to come from the middle of the room, but there was nothing that could produce that sound...

Grandma went outside to ring that bell as well. She kept pushing, but no sound came out of it. When mom tried, still no sound.

Did grandpa find a way to break down the wall between the human dimension and the ghost world? How is he doing it? Is there a way to make him visible to us one day? Would dad be able to communicate the same way? Am I too able to break down the wall?

I should do some more research. This is really getting interesting.




(image found at: io9.com)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten